AAR HealthcareThis is the group’s medical division in charge of all medical services. At AAR Healthcare, we provide comprehensive healthcare services such as:
- Outpatient medical care
- In -hospital cover
- Case management – this entails daily personalized visits by AA R’s care managers who liaise with care providers and present daily updates on our clients’ progress to insurers and organisations. This service is available in all major towns in Eastern Africa
- Round-the-clock nursing help line
- World-wide rescue and evacuation – We provide this service through our wide network of and affiliation with international assistance companies
- Mobile health facilities – This service brings healthcare to our clients’ doorsteps in the event of emergencies and is available in major East African cities
AAR Health Centres
AAR Health Centres are fully equipped outpatient facilities, centrally located to serve our members within close proximity of their homes or workplaces. In Kenya, we have six centres in Nairobi, and one each in Nakuru, Kisumu, Mombasa and Kabarak. We have three centres in Uganda and five in Tanzania.
Special needs clinics We now provide special clinics for our members in most of the medical centres.
The special clinics include:
• Gynaecological clinics – To cater for the gynaecological needs of both men and women
• Chronic illness clinics – Our programme for members with chronic illnesses entails treatment, management, and counselling at our chronic illness clinics • Paediatric clinics
• Ophthalmology clinics
• Well woman/man and baby clinics
• Dermatological clinics
• Orthopaedic clinics
• Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) clinics
We ensure that consistently measurable superior quality of care is delivered to the whole spectrum of AAR clients with a view to ensuring customer loyalty generally and more specifically enhancing the renewal rate of AAR members. In this regard we have set up various standards to be adhered to so as to ensure that the same quality of care is provided to our members in all our clinics. Some of these standards include standard operating procedures, treatment guidelines, chronic disease management programs and formularies. These standards are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
Regular audits are carried out to assess the adherence to these standards by staff members. The mystery shopper exercise carried out by independent research firms is one of such audit. It assesses adherence to standard operating procedures by the staff in our health centres and also bench marks with other facilities that provide outpatient services. The clinical audit assesses the doctors’ adherence to the treatment guidelines and chronic disease management programs. Difficult cases are discussed by the medical team so as to learn from them and enhance quality of care for similar cases in future. The department is pursuing accreditation of our health centres by ISQua (International Society for Quality in Health Care)
Our ServicesWe are the largest and most successful private health care company in East Africa. We offer a once stop shop for all your health needs;
- Outpatient facilities; We operate health centres in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania providing preventative and curative health care to all.
- Rescue and evacuation services from anywhere in the world both road and air. Our critical care road ambulances are very well equipped and come with highly trained emergency personnel.
- Individual & Corporate health plans; Customised medical insurance or cover for persons of all income brackets is available. This includes fund management arrangements.
Besides providing the essential health care services, we offer you further benefits such as;
- Health promotion; Prevention is better than cure. This is available in our various clinics.
- Credit facility; we can provide finance to enable you conveniently pay your annual membership fees and other personalised loans.Talk to your sales representative.
- Rewards Programme; Our incentive programme entitles you to special offers, because we want to be more than just your medical solutions provider. We are your partner in health.
The aim of this programme is to provide AAR members with additional value above that provided to them through their health plans. The special offers are made available through a network of selected partners. Redeeming of offers from partners is applicable to AAR members across its membership base regardless of membership type. The ultimate goal herein is the strengthening of customer relations and enhanced customer loyalty.
We have excellent customer service and we are at your service 24/7 through our Nurse Help Line, emergency lines, call centre, and clinics network. You can also now chat with us live online for an even more personalised service.